Where’s the Beef? Governor Doesn’t Have One – Cherry Hill Dad Does! Tonight’s Late Show!
Here’s just a taste of what’s happening tonight, on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, FaceBook and Twitter.
1) Where’s the outrage over Death Race 2012, Chris? Hello? Is this thing on? [POLL]
2) Cherry Hill Superintendent Maureen Reusche says that the staffers who were caught verbally abusing a 10 year old autistic boy are no longer staffers. Kid’s dad isn’t satisfied! Do you think enough was done? [POLL]
3) Survey out that says there’s such a thing as ‘Dining while black’; and that wait staff will give African-Americans poorer service. Do you believe it happens? [POLL]
4) People magazine has named Beyonce as their World’s Most Beautiful Woman of 2012. Do you believe she it, or if not, then who? [POLL]
And gals (and yes, some guys), if you want to go “hottest male”, we’ll count you in too!
5) What’s your favorite quote out of a movie?
Reminder, tomorrow night, Rossi Posse iPod shuffle.
You’ll get a shot to win tickets to see the Somerset patriots on May 17th at 7:05p and after the game a great fireworks show!
Plus other stuff as it breaks on the only all live/all local/all night show…worldwide at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5