Where are the most boring places in NJ?
New Jersey has offers plenty of fun for everyone. From the beaches to the mountains to the nightlife, there is something for everyone.
According to the website Movoto though, there are a handful of very boring places also.
The following factors were used to create their rankings:
- Nightlife per capita (bars, clubs, comedy, etc.)
- Live music venues per capita
- Active life options per capita (parks, outdoor activities, etc.)
- Arts and Entertainment per capita (movie theaters, festivals, galleries, etc.)
- Fast Food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
- Percentage of restaurants that are not fast food (the higher the better)
- Percentage of young residents ages 18 to 34 (the higher the better)
- Population density (the higher the better)
Using those factors, here are the top 10 most boring cities/towns in New Jersey.
What's your reaction to this list? What places do you think should've made it that aren't listed? Leave your comments below.