GET TICKETS: Sun of a Beach Festival in Asbury Park Sept. 13
When Labor Day hits the Jersey shore in Sept. 1, you won’t have to pack up those flip flops and tank tops immediately. There will be one more big beach party brewing in Asbury Park a week later. Here’s how to swing an invitation.
It’s the Sun of a Beach Festival, Sept. 13 and it will be the biggest endless summer beach party at the Jersey shore!
Here are some of the details:
- Sun of a Beach Festival will be taking place at Bradley Park in Asbury, Saturday September 13, from 12-6 pm (EDT)
- Big Joe Henry will be broadcasting is show live from 10-3 pm
- Two cover bands will be performing: Changes in Latitudes, a Jimmy Buffet tribute band, and Big Eyed Fish, a Dave Matthews tribute band. JUST ADDED! NJ’s premier high-energy band, The Benjamins will also be performing!
- Tickets are just $10 and includes the first beer on us and a free souvenir Koozie.
- There will be a beer and wine oasis.
- Sun of a Beach Festival is an all-ages event and kids under 10 get in FREE
- Lawn chairs, blankets and strollers are welcome
It’s going to be the biggest party of the summer on the Jersey shore, so don’t miss out!
Son of a Beach Festival is proudly sponsored by our friends at Sea Bright Solar. The beer & wine oasis is sponsored by the Garden State Wine Growers Association.
Get your tickets now by clicking the link below.