GET TICKETS: Sun of a Beach Festival in Asbury Park Sept. 13
Just because Labor Day weekend has come and gone doesn't mean that the summer is over! Don't go packing up those flip flops and tank tops just yet. There will be one more big beach party brewing in Asbury Park THIS WEEKEND. Here's how to swing an invitation to a huge beach party. Sun of a Beach Festival is RAIN OR SHINE event.
It's the Sun of a Beach Festival, Sept. 13 and it will be the biggest endless summer beach party at the Jersey Shore, right at Bradley Park in Asbury!
Here are some of the details:
- Big Joe Henry will be broadcasting is show live from 10-3 pm, across the street in front of McLoone's.
- Tickets are just $10 and includes the first beer on us and a free souvenir Koozie. That deal is only good if you purchase your tickets IN ADVANCE, with this link.
- There will be a beer and wine oasis.
- Sun of a Beach Festival is an all-ages event and kids under 10 get in FREE
- Lawn chairs, blankets and strollers are welcome
- No pets please
Below is the band schedule for Sun of a Beach:
12:30 - 1:30pm - The Benjamins
2- 4pm - Big Eyed Phish
4 - 6pm - Changes in Latitude
To start getting you in the mood, check out some performances by our featured bands below!
Changes in Latitude
Big Eyed Phish
It's going to be the biggest party of the summer on the Jersey shore, so don't miss out!
Sun of a Beach Festival is proudly sponsored by our friends at Sea Bright Solar. The beer & wine oasis is sponsored by the Garden State Wine Growers Association, Sailor Jerry Rum and Hendrick's Gin.
Other sponsors include: