Signs You’re Turning Into Your Parents
Metro recently published a list of eleven signs you’re turning into your parents, and some of them are pretty funny. I’m especially guilty of number one.
Check out the list below.
- You’ve asked the question, “What songs do they do?” when a popular music act has been mentioned.
- You’ve been known to buy shoes for comfort over style. (I assume that’s for the ladies)
- You’ve judged people based on what they’re wearing
- You complain when the music is too loud in bars
- You think young men wear their pants too low (don’t we all think that?)
- You cry at reality shows
- You sometimes remind your friends that it is cold outside and they should dress accordingly.
- You have a drawer just full of pills and medicines
- You’re not afraid to complain in restaurants
- You can really appreciate the intricate genius of a pun.
- You think the word “sexting” represents everything that’s wrong with society these days.