Rossi Roundup – Who’s on First – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Do you feel it pays to go to college, and has your college education paid off for you? How much debt are you carrying? Rising tuition, tumbling state aid making college less affordable to more students.
5) What was the most cringe worthy injury you’d ever gotten? And do you feel CBS not showing replays of Kevin Ware’s injury during the Louisville/Duke game was commendable?
6) Does the Nike ad featuring Tiger Woods saying ‘Winning takes care of everything’ send the wrong message?
8) Would you say the hottest TV show on now is “Game of Thrones”…and if not, which do you think is? It inspired one guy to make a map based on the show showing Jersey locations?
9) Do you feel wrestling is a trashy sport? WrestleMania 29 at MetLife Stadium is expected to rope in more than $100M!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”