Rossi Roundup – Tony’s Gone But Sopranos Live On – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) A Bayonne High Student Suing Over Attack, Says Officials lax on protecting Arab students – Is the School Liable for What Happened Off School Grounds?
3) Are you for schools to randomly test your children for drugs? A plan to randomly test Northern Valley Regional H.S. students for drugs has parents in a tizzy!
6) What’s the worst job to have during a heat wave…and how do you stay cool?
7) How many drugs a day are you on, and do you feel there’s a conspiracy between doctors and big Pharma to keep you on prescription medicine?
According to a study, 7 out of 10 Americans are taking at least one a day!
8) Your brushes with nudity and lewdness – A Naked Woman Was Caught Roaming the Woodbridge Mall on Saturday, and there was also a streakier who disrupted the Warren Hills Regional High School graduation.
9) How old was the oldest person you knew…and did they ever give you good advice? One Jersey City woman turns 105 in good shape, ready for “the next 100″
14) Do you ever tip anyone outside of waiters or waitresses, and how much? Penny wise and pound foolish. A couple of garbage men in NY left their jobs because they accepted $5 tips.
15) Have you ever had to deal with a difficult neighbor – an Emerson family battles neighbor, borough, over child’s tree house.
16) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”