Rossi Roundup – No “BS” from the Governor – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Do bullying cases belong in court? The Anti-bullying law is out of control sending kids to court for calling each other names. Should the law be done away with?
5) How young is too young to own a gun? A 5-year-old shoots his 2-year-old sister in Ky. with his gun and kills her.
6) If you saw 60 Minutes the other night, you saw the face of pure evil in Charles Cullen, the angel of death, who confessed to the deaths of 40 patients in hospitals across NJ and Pa. Should he be serving his time in protective custody?
7) How much is your cable nut each month? And which are the channels you can do without?
9) What have you found in your food? One woman found a frog in can of green beans!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”