Rossi Roundup – Are Video Games the Problem – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
5) What franchise would you like to see come to your neck of the woods? Or perhaps stay away from your neighborhood? A Shake Shack is coming to Paramus…and as I told you before, a Houlihans could be coming to Freehold.
6) Posse Positive Person of the Week: A University of New Hampshire Athlete Shortens his Career to Donate Bone Marrow
9) You be the judge – Should these people get any money, like the Pa. firefighters who are suing over hearing loss from sirens, or the Ohio teacher who’s suing school district charging her phobia against kids helped district force her resignation?
10) One West Virginia Republican Lawmaker Proposes Making School kids who qualify for free breakfast and lunch to Work For their Food. Good idea or terrible?
11) The State of California is proposing giving illegal immigrants driving licenses. Your thoughts…(as if I don’t know!)
12) Should a school district conduct random drug searches of students if a teacher gets busted? This is all due to the arrest of Shawn E. Hannon who is a paraprofessional at Manalapan High School.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”