New Jersey 101.5 Cook Off with Big Joe Henry and Dennis Malloy [AUDIO, VIDEO]
When it comes to cooking, New Jersey 101.5's Big Joe Henry and Dennis Malloy corner the market on culinary magic.
From Big Joe Henry's sold out cookbook with some of the best homemade comfort food known to man, to the tips, hints and delicious recipes offered by Dennis Malloy, it's safe to say that when it comes to food, these two connoisseurs have cooking down to a science.
But the one thing everyone wants to know is... who really deserves the title of "Best Chef of New Jersey 101.5?"
As we announce the very first Big Joe Henry and Dennis Malloy Cook Off, we invite you to come out to L'Affaire Fine Catering on Rt. 22 in Mountainside on Wednesday night, November 13th at 6pm!
Listen to the audio of Dennis and Big Joe officially announcing the cook-off on The Dennis and Judi Show.
Dennis and Big Joe will create a variety of dishes that will be judged by randomly selected audience members!
You will also sample food from restaurants and businesses from all over New Jersey:
- The Ark Pub and Eatery of Point Pleasant Beach
- Hudson Bread of North Bergen
- Langosta Lounge of Asbury Park
- Le Bretzel of Elizabeth
- Maddalenas Cheesecake and Catering Inc. of Ringoes
- Houlihan's of New Jersey
- Two Fish Five Loaves of Union
- Santillo's Brick Oven Pizza of Elizabeth
The NJ101.5 Cook Off is proudly sponsored by:
- $5.00 from every ticket will be donated to Joe Romanowski Culinary Educational Scholarship, a 501c3 charity that provides individuals with a passion for the culinary arts the help they need to get into a culinary school!
- Restaurants that would like to offer sampling at the event can contact Ray 'The Prize Guy' at email@example.com
Watch the video here of Dennis challenging Big Joe from the Dennis & Judi Lunch Tour!