Late Show Lineup For Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up on tonight’s “Late Show with Jersey Guy Ray Rossi!”,,,New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, merely a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on the radio right here on New Jersey 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283-101.5, Facebook and Twitter.
1) Who’s the bigger political “hack”? Bill Baroni for saying the toll increases at PA crossings are “fair”…or Frank Lautenberg who only recently started paying tolls at PA crossings.
2) Is the recession REALLY over in NJ?
3) The douchiest things kids do…what douchey thing did you do as a kid?
4) your embarrassing iPod playlist! (I’ll give you a taste of my Top 20!)
5) The weekly Rossi Posse iPod shuffle for a chance for you to win family 4 packs to the Raceway Park swap meet!
And details on the upcoming “Slice of Jersey” where you get to decided who’s got Jersey’s best “slice of pizza”!
Conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”!