Does Your Child Attend One Of New Jersey’s Most Violent Schools?
The Patch group of websites sifted through the data and came up with a list of New Jersey's most violent school districts; the good news is, according to the New Jersey Department of Education, overall violence in New Jersey schools fell by 19%.
The bad news is that there is still plenty of violence. With credit again going to Ocean City Patch, here are the Garden State's most violent school districts on a per capita basis:
- Wildwood City (Cape May County)
- Lakewood (Ocean County)
- Willingboro Township (Burlington County)
- Camden County Vocational
- High Point Regional (Sussex County)
- Palmyra Borough (Burlington County)
- Florence Township (Burlington County)
- Burlington County Vocational
- Hoboken (Hudson County)