D&J Callers highlight important local crowd funding pages
Following Chris Christies' comments regarding mopping up the recent storm, someone started a GoFundMe to send him mops for a campaign called Mops for Christie. On a more serious note, we decided to designate an hour where callers could share the stories behind their local crowd funding pages.
We heard some heartbreaking stories from our callers regarding family members, friends, neighbors and others. Most of these crowd funding pages are for those who are seriously ill, and for whatever reason are struggling to pay for the treatment that is needed.
We listened to a handful of callers, and were able to find a lot of these crowd funding pages. Our goal was to bring listeners together to help out as many of these people as we could.
Check out the full list of important local crowd funding pages from Dennis & Judi listener's below:
- Dollars for Dad by Fritzi Case
- Frankie & Lia 2 Warriors by Regina Corbett
- Don Moore Pancreatic Cancer Fund by Alex Petronella
- The Ellen and Rick Osborn Family by Annie Reed Spencer
- Help Baby Shane Beat Cancer by Katie DaSilva
- Help Brett Mullin Fight Cancer by Alex-Leigh Flanagan