Bon Jovi – Bear Hunt – Brain Dead TV – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up at 11 on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
5) Another small neighborhood business bites the dust….De Lorenzo’s Tomato Pies is moving from Trenton to Hamilton…what are some of the small businesses you miss going to?
6) And seeing is how small businesses are evaporating, what businesses are there too many of….Starbucks to open 1,500 more cafes in the US.
7) How big a fan are you of ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops II’ …fans spend more than $1 billion on the video game in two weeks…or is there any game you’d prefer to have over that one?
8) Legislators want shore towns that accept federal beach-replenishment money to do away with beach tags…Do you feel that shore towns that accept federal money for beach replenishment not charge to use the beach?
9) Rolling Stone unveils top 50 hip-hop songs of all time: Do you have a favorite?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”