Beef with the Power Companies – Asleep at the Wheel – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up at 11 on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Your biggest beef with the power companies….in hearings before the Senate Budget Committee today, the biggest complaint Senators had was communications with customers…add to that the fact that JCP&L wants 1.2% rate hike to cover Irene. Looking back, what was your biggest beef with the power companies?
2) How much do you enjoy braindead TV and what’s your favorite braindead TV show! There’s a new braindead offering on Thursday night with Buckwild! And do you feel Braindead TV is bringing about the downfall of Western Civilization?
5) A Jersey Transit Bus Driver with 50 passengers aboard his bus crashes into a guardrail…after having fallen asleep at the wheel. Should he be fired? And if you drive doubles or for long hours, how do you stay awake behind the wheel?
6) The atheists won!!! The Church I was telling you about that was hosting “A Charlie Brown Christmas” canceled the show over Atheist Outrage.
7) At what age do you feel we should start retesting drivers….or should we retest every time your license expires? One Elderly Driver Driving a Car Crashes into East Windsor Restaurant….don’t you think it’s time already to retest the elderly.
8) Legislators want shore towns that accept federal beach-replenishment money to do away with beach tags…Do you feel that shore towns that accept federal money for beach replenishment not charge to use the beach?
9) A sorority at Penn State decides to hold a Mexican themed costume party, complete with signs that say “Will mow the lawn for food…and grass!”, or stuff to that effect. Offensive much? What say you?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”