School Drug Testing?: From The Newsroom
A North Jersey town raises the idea of random drug and alcohol testing for students, which was met with backlash by many parents.
- How common is this drug testing practice across the Garden State?
- Shore towns begin their summer crackdown on underage drinking.
- Democrats begin charting their next move on the same-sex marriage issue.
- Senate President Sweeney lays out the summer agenda.
- Cicadas are fading out, but a new summer menace comes to NJ.
- A look into homicide investigations.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if you would vote in favor of same-sex marriage for New Jersey, should it be put on the November ballot. We received tons of votes on this one; 52 percent said “yes,” 48 percent “no.”
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press