Rossi Roundup Tonight – Justice For Brandon – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Gender Reassignment Surgery for Convicted Killer - How Much Medical Care Should Prisoners Get [POLL]
The question is, should it go as far as paying for a convicted transgender killer’s gender reassignment surgery?
4) Another shoe drops in the Rutgers scandal. Who do you feel is most at fault regarding the Rutgers basketball scandal?
6) Which do you find more repugnant about the Cane Corso that was found in Woodbridge….the fact that the dog was abandoned, or that its ears were cut off?
7) Do you think this is fun or flirting with disaster? The game, ‘Extreme kidnapping’ the latest thrill for adrenaline junkies…but it could get you killed, or arrested!
8) Do you have any phobias. A New York man with a frog phobia wins $1.6 million from town after storm water drainage made his property perfect habitat for frogs. And an Ohio teacher sues school district charging her phobia against kids helped district force her resignation.
9) Even though it doesn’t affect you under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick…do you feel that blue laws in Bergen County should be repealed. The issue will be going on the ballot in November.
10) Have you ever had any brushes with death? A Union County man survived being struck by NJ Transit train.
11) Would you vote for a politician who publically embarrassed him or herself? Former Congressman Anthony Weiner declared he weighing a run for Mayor of New York.
12) Rossi Posse iPod shuffle for Sarcasm tickets!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”