Rossi Roundup – Props to the Troops – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 7, with me, Ray Rossi, in for Steve, as we spread the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Do you like the proposed changes being made to the Handicapped Permit Program that will now mandate that tag holders get recertified by their doctors every three years? And have you ever bagged anyone who you knew wasn’t handicapped parking in a handicapped spot?
2) 29 NJ Bars were Caught Serving Phony Top-Shelf Booze in something called “Operation Swill!” Have you ever been able to tell the difference between something that’s supposed to be top shelf from a cheaper brand?
3) Have you ever bought a knockoff and do you feel that buying them is stealing or is just taking advantage of a bargain?
5) McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Joint Base Fireworks Display has been cancelled due to the sequestration – Is it a prudent move on the Government’s part, or could they have found something else to cut out of the budget ? [POLL]
7) The Rossi iPod shuffle tonight at 10 for a shot for you to win tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill for any Saturday night show.
Filler: What are some of the Jersey locations you recognize from films and TV shows? And have you ever met any of the actors? One filmmaker wants to shut down ‘Trenton Makes’ bridge for film’s ending scene with zombies!
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”