Rossi Roundup – Lower the Legal Limit – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Social Media Education Could Become Mandatory – Good Idea or Bad [POLL/AUDIO]
5) Would you be in favor of a bill that would allow residents to lower speed limits on quiet residential streets? Do you think it will help?
6) What shows would you like to see brought back in their original form? '24,' Kieffer Sutherland is returning to Fox.
7) Pole dancing is the newest fitness regimen. What are you doing to stay in shape?
8) Does A.J. Clemente deserve a second shot as a TV Anchor? [POLL/VIDEOS/NSFW]. Aldo, how many f-bombs a day do you drop? And what all have you done to bring in some extra cash when you’ve been between jobs?
9) Should criminals be made in court to face the people they've hurt?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”