Rossi Roundup – Guns – Animals – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
Hour of Guns:
2) Would you have a problem asking your neighbor if they have unsecured weapons in their house?
Hour of Animals:
Other Jersey stuff:
5) After 19 years on the books, do you feel Megan’s Law Works?
6) Would you vote yes in November to hike the minimum wage to 8.25 an hour and install automatic yearly increases?
8) Should a teacher who assigned an essay to students persuading Nazis that Jews are Evil have been put on leave?
9) What are some of the games you’ve played that could have gotten you either arrested or killed. The game, ‘Extreme kidnapping’ the latest thrill for adrenaline junkies.
10) If a loved one suddenly passes, do you feel hospital personnel are being insensitive by asking for your loved one’s organs? And in Utah, if you’re a prisoner on death row….you can now be allowed to donate your organs. See anything wrong with that?
11) Do you have any phobias. A New York man with a frog phobia wins $1.6 million from town after storm water drainage made his property perfect habitat for frogs. And an Ohio teacher sues school district charging her phobia against kids helped
12) Have you ever had someone stalk you? Hugh Jackman was attacked at gym with an electric razor by stalker who wants to marry him.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”