Rossi Roundup for Tonight – Asian Slur Stirs Lawsuit – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
Hour of Ethnicity:
2) Should a teacher who assigned an essay to students persuading Nazis that Jews are Evil have been put on leave?
3) If a loved one suddenly passes, do you feel hospital personnel are being insensitive by asking for your loved one’s organs?
4) Does the recent bombing at the Boston Marathon make you skittish about going to other events? Rutgers race organizers will take extra precautions with the Unite Half Marathon this weekend?
5) In the wake of the accidental shooting of Toms River resident Brandon Holt, would you think it awkward asking your neighbor if they have unsecured weapons in their house?
6) Could you ever turn your kids into the cops? A father turns in his son with a drug problem who tried to sell him gold chain stolen from a Franklin store.
7) Would you vote yes in November to hike the minimum wage to 8.25 an hour and install automatic yearly increases?
8) What are some of the games you’ve played that could have gotten you either arrested or killed. The game, ‘Extreme kidnapping’ the latest thrill for adrenaline junkies.
9) Do you have any phobias. A New York man with a frog phobia wins $1.6 million from town after storm water drainage made his property perfect habitat for frogs. And an Ohio teacher sues school district charging her phobia against kids helped
10) A good question to ask Assemblyman John Cryan: Have you ever had someone stalk you? Hugh Jackman was attacked last weekend at gym with an electric razor by stalker who wants to marry him.
11) Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inducts Public Enemy Tonight – Has Hip Hop Earned its Place in the Hall? [POLL]
12) Rossi Posse iPod shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy club in Cherry Hill.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”