Revel Premieres Memorial Day Weekend In Atlantic City [AUDIO]
Revel, Atlantic City’s newest $2.4 billion casino makes its debut Memorial Day weekend.
After an eight-week Preview, the beachfront destination is making its debut with live performances by international superstar Beyoncé, culinary tastings presented by Revel chefs at the Revel Food Walk, free parking, commemorative gifts and more.
“The idea is to tailor the weekend to your passion” said Revel spokeswoman Maureen Siman. “There will be special spa classes on our rooftop deck all weekend like core fusion, sunrise yoga….you can sample food from our world renowed chefs, take a swim in the indoor-outdoor pool.”
Siman says there will also be some surprises. “One of our entertainment venues will be turned into a nightclub and then there will be some live bands and some special performances from some pretty well known faces.”
- RELATED: Revel Won $13M In First Month
- RELATED: Beyonce Adds 4th Show At Revel
- RELATED: Revel Casino Prepares To Open To Public
Highlights of Revel’s Premiere
- “Hallucination” in the DigiPit: Enter the high-energy zone of the DigiPit where digital gaming meets theater. Each night a stage show combines music and digital art with live dancing.
- Revelry $250,000 Slot Play Giveaway: Every guest using their Revel Card during drawing times will win at least $5 in free slot play with two hourly winners receiving $1000 in free slot play. On Monday, all unclaimed slot play prizes will be awarded with a minimum guaranteed amount of $5,000.
- A commemorative t-shirt of the Premiere weekend will also be presented to qualified Revel Card members. Friday through Monday.
- Feel the Beat in The Social: Amp up your evening with live music and DJs in The Social, at the center of Revelry, the resort’s entertainment level. Arrive after 11 p.m. for a late-night party featuring a high-energy party and surprise performances.
- Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub: Entertain your group with Ivan Kane’s legendary fusion of highly choreographed burlesque with a dance club starting at 10 p.m. At 2 a.m. the intensity rises as the tempo shifts to an after-hours rock n roll burlesque extravaganza featuring a live band, laser lights and up to 15 dancers.
- Revel Food Walk: Taste the culinary creations of Revel chefs with a small-plate tasting in The Row. Friday, 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 1 a.m.; $20Resort Rejuvenation at Bask.
- Resort Rejuvenation at Bask. Transform your mind and body with exhale’s signature fitness programs including Core Fusion, yoga mind body and SurfSET classes in the SkyGarden, InOut pool and throughout the resort.