Obama Wins, NJ Braces For Storm: From The Newsroom
Barack Obama wins a second term as United States President after a long and hard-fought battle with Republican nominee, Mitt Romney.
- Complete coverage of the presidential election and the NJ round-up, which yielded no real surprises.
- A potentially dangerous Nor'easter heads toward the Garden State.
- Clean-up continues post-Sandy.
- Governor Christie says Sandy recovery won't impact the state budget.
- Could the government have done more to prevent the gas crunch?
- Mental health counselors are on hand in NJ to aid victims suffering from anxiety and stress.
- The storm has moved our state away from being the butt of all jokes.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if you were forced to alter your voting plans because of Sandy. 32% said yes, 68% no.