How Well Do YOU Know Jersey? NJ Facts and Trivia
No matter what others say about New Jersey, it ain’t boring!
Did you know these facts about New Jersey?
- New Jersey is the only state where all of its counties are classified as metropolitan areas.
- The first radio station broadcast came from Paterson, NJ
- New Jersey has 108 toxic waste dumps; The most in any one state in the nation.
- The world’s tallest water tower is in Union, NJ
- The first baseball game was played in Hoboken, NJ
- The honeybee, apis mellifera, is the New Jersey state bug.
Click here for more New Jersey facts. Do you know another New Jersey fact or trivia that is not on the list? Share it with us via the comments section below!