Minimum Wage Bill Veto – Is FEMA Shortchanging Us – WTC Racist Graffiti – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Christie rejects hike in minimum wage to 8.50. Would you go along with his counter proposal to hike it to 8.25, phase it in over 3 years, and not have any increases tied to the Consumer Price index like the legislature is proposing?
4) Do you see anything wrong with having fun at a funeral? One guy loved to eat at Burger King so much, the procession drove through a Burger King drive-thru…and his daughter put a burger on top of the coffin.
6) What have you found in your food…Blood-covered bagels were served at Madison school, and the employee was subsequently fired!
7) Do you feel restaurants should have no cellphone policies?
8) Paterson Libraries Have Banned the Playing of Violent Video Games…do you agree with the policy…or do you feel it’s overstepping their bounds to try and stop them?
9) Graffiti in the WTC graffiti denigrating blacks, Jews, women, and in one case, the Irish, was scrawled in the bathrooms, and now the Port Authority wants an investigation. Should those responsible be fired?
10) Raven’s Quarterback Joe Flacco apologizes for calling NYC area Super Bowl ‘retarded’. Do you find the use of the “r” word offensive?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”