Late Show: Throwing out a winning lottery ticket [POLL]
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
Trending on social media and on your radio:
1) Did you get any time off to watch the soccer match today? Do you feel soccer will be a major sport in the US in the near future?
2) Should ethnic mascots for sports teams be done away with? Washington Redskins Slammed for Cheerleading Outfits Post on Instagram
5) NJ lawmakers approve bills requiring high schools to teach CPR and use of defibrillators – Great Idea? Have You Ever Used CPR to Resuscitate anyone?
7) Anything you may have regretted saying during a job interview? A Man strips naked during job interview, doesn’t get job
8) Do you have a favorite Jersey sit-down restaurant?
9) What songs do you exercise to? Spotify study finds that hip hop is chosen over EDM and rock as exercise music.
10) What shows do you binge watch…..According to a TIVO STUDY: BREAKING BAD THE MOST BINGE-WATCHED SHOW
12) Are you afraid of going to the shore because of shark sightings?
13) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: