Heat Wave Blues: From the Newsroom
The hot and humid weather continues around New Jersey, which is leading to more and more tempers flaring.
- Is the weather making you crankier?
- Alan Kasper details when the heat may break.
- Details of a twister murder-for-hire plot.
- The sequester hits Jersey’s jobless.
- What does the dune ruling mean for easement holdouts?
- Many towns face budget crisis after Sandy.
- Bon Jovi makes a generous storm donation.
- The search is on for a missing Lawrenceville woman.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you went in the bays or ocean over the holiday weekend; 30 percent said “ocean,” 13% “bays,” while 57 percent didn’t go into either.