Police and EMS respond to a carbon monoxide leak at Twin Oaks Ice Rink in Morris Township

A carbon monoxide leak at a tennis club in Morris Township sent three men to the hospital.

Morris Township Police say the contractors hired to clean the bathrooms at the Twin Oaks Tennis and Fitness Center on Columbia Road around 11 a.m. were overcome by carbon monoxide created by a gas-powered power washer. When EMS initially arrived at the tennis center, two of the men were having trouble breathing and a third was passed out and were thought to have been overcome by cleaning chemicals.

CBS 2 New York helicopter footage shows several ambulances and an EMS bus in the rink's parking lot.

The men are hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.

A medical triage was set up to check on other employees at the complex located across from the Simon Premium Outlets and adjacent to the Twin Oaks Ice Rink.