I love being part of New Jersey 101.5. It's a station I was a fan of even before working here, plus New Jersey is my home state. Born and raised in Union County, that whole area seen in the old "Sopranos" opening credits was pretty much my back yard. I've also lived in Cape May, Mercer, Middlesex, and Somerset counties. Now I reside in Hunterdon County with my wife and four kids. I love Bruce Springsteen, Jersey pizza, summers at Seaside and the greatest radio audience in the world!
$1 Long Island Iced Teas at Applebees in NJ — Social media thirsty for more
How disappointing would it be if the Long Island Iced Tea really has nothing to do with Long Island, New York?
Past marijuana convictions should not stand once legalized
Is it fair for someone to remain in jail and finish out a term over violating a law that no longer would exist?
Creepy video of Matt Lauer — ‘Keep bending over’
More than what he says, pay attention to the look on his face as he says it. This is a look the public never saw.
Rate our office Christmas tree
Every year someone here at work becomes the DD, the designated decorator.
Grinch arrest in Edison caught on video
The judge sentenced the Grinch to community service, riding along with Edison PD as they make stops over the next few days collecting toys for children in need.
Motorist killed by deer proves need for hunting
It is estimated more than 25,000 deer are stuck by cars in New Jersey in any given year.
Bad Park Job pic of the Week is….
Our first winner has been announced for the Bad Park Job of the Week. See the winner and submit your photos this week for another chance to win.
6 countries that banned Christmas, and you live in one of them
You may have thought it was only the Grinch who wanted to keep Christmas from coming. Actually it's been banned over the years in many places on the planet.
Bad Park Job Pics — Winner gets $50 VISA Gift Card
Check out some of this week’s entries in our Bad Park Job Pic Of The Week gallery.
A carbon monoxide detector saved Jeff Deminski’s baby’s life
In no way am I being dramatic when I say a carbon monoxide detector saved the life of my 3-week-old son.