Should Twitter have blocked ‘graphic imagery’ of James Foley beheading?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s me Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection – filling in for Steve tonight.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
4) What would you do? Have you ever found a wad of cash and what have you done with it? Revel money missing after falling off armored truck's roof
5) Has the summer been too cool for you? Some resorts are hoping for a warm Labor Day.
6) Entrance music – if you were a politician or athlete, what kind of entrance music would you like to be played for you? Christie still chooses Bruce!
7) Elvis fans held vigil for King of Rock 'n' Roll's death anniversary. Who was the biggest music icon who’s passing affected you the most?
9) NEVER TOO OLD: 97-YEAR OLD NEW JERSEY GRANDMA DRIVES BIG RIG – What do you want to do before you die?
10) Ray of Hope – a living kidney donor is needed to save life of local teen. Have you ever donated a kidney?
11) How many places both in and out of Jersey have you gotten snagged by red light cameras? There’s a bill that would prevent the state from sending your information out of state.
12) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And please take the Rossi Posse poll: