Which celebrity do you want to be friends with?
Governor Christie and Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones seem to have become good friends recently. The situation has been under a magnifying glass in the media this week. Some people have even gone so far as to call it a scandal. Meanwhile, Jones insists that his new friend is simply a part of the Cowboys' mojo during their current playoff run. After all, Christie is a diehard Dallas Cowboys fan.
In honor of the Christie/Jones bromance, Deminski and Doyle want to know which celebrity you would love to hang out with if given the opportunity. If you couldn't get through on the phones, let us know which famous person you would want to befriend in the comment section below.
Here are some choices from our callers.
- TJ in Freehold - Lou Lamoriello (General Manager of the New Jersey Devils)
- Jim in Princeton - Adam Sandler
- John in East Brunswick - Harry Connick, Jr.
- Bruce in Jersey City - Hugh Hefner
- Sean in Brick - Jon Stewart
- Gloria in Toms River - Ellen Degeneres
- Lisa in Doylestown, PA - Kristin Wiig
- Alan in Forked River - Seth Rogan
- Andy in Harmony - Bill Clinton
- Frank in Staten Island, NY - Shaquille O'Neal
- Nina in Hackettstown - Ricky Gervais
- Mike in Sea Girt - Bill Murray
- Gary in Wall - Blake Shelton
- Russell in Marlboro - Paul McCartney
- Lupe in New Hope, PA - Barack Obama
- Nick in Atlantic County - Billy Crystal
- Rick in Brick - Bruce Springsteen
- Anthony in East Windsor - Jim Gearhart
- Sheela in Freehold - Jimmy Fallon