Top Halloween Costumes for 2013
Halloween is the one day out of the year where you can get away with looking completely ridiculous. Every year, Halloween costumes become crazier than they were the year before. With so many options to choose from, it can get tricky to decide which character you should dress up as. Here is a list of new and top selling Halloween costumes for 2013.
Superheroes and Villains
With the release of movies like Man of Steel, and Ironman 3 this year, superhero and supervillain costumes have become a popular choice for adults and kids. There are a variety of heroes and villains to choose from:
- Batman, Robin, The Joker, Bane and Catwoman from The Dark Night Series,
- Captain America, The Hulk, Black Widow, Ironman, Hawkeye and Thor from The Avengers series
- Superman, General Zod, and Faora from Man of Steel.
Characters from Television Shows
We've all wanted to become part of our favorite television shows at one time or another, and Halloween is the perfect chance to do so. There are plenty of new costumes out of characters from your favorite TV shows:
- Willie and Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty
- Rick Grimes costumes for men and women, and other zombies from The Walking Dead
- Finn, Fionna, Jake, and others from the children's series Adventure Time
Celebrities are always wearing crazy outfits that can easily be made into Halloween costumes. Many stores are selling iconic celebrity outfits for you to wear this Halloween:
- Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke from this year's VMA performance. You can even buy the foam finger as an accessory.
- Many of Lady Gaga's looks, including her Bad Romance music video outfit, her blue bodysuit, along with her signature blonde hairbow wig.
- Katy Perry's candy land costume from the California Girls music video
- Several of Elvis' jumpsuits
Halloween is an excuse to unleash your goofy side, and there are several costumes for 2013 that will make anyone laugh:
- A pull over shark costume that gives the illusion that the shark is eating you
- Inflatable costumes, such as a sumo wrestler
- Food and drink, such as hot sauce, beer, bananas, a Chinese Food Takeout Container, and more
Costumes for Couples
Many couples enjoy dressing up in matching costumes, or costumes that can be paired well together. Here are some popular costumes for couples for 2013:
- The minions from Despicable Me
- Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc.
- Star Trek uniforms
- Matching jester costumes for him and her
- Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head
- Crayola Crayons
- Peanut Butter & Jelly