Your Complete Guide to the Grapes and Grain Festival This Weekend
You've been getting ready for weeks, now the Grapes & Grain Festival is finally here!
At the Grapes & Grain Festival, you'll enjoy sampling over 80 beers and wines from a vast array of some of the country's top craft breweries and wineries. In addition to the great beers and wines you'll sample, there will be music from the BStreet Band, various vendors and great food for your to purchase!
To get you fully prepared for this weekend's awesome festivities we've pulled together a complete guide for everything you need to know if you're attending this weekend's Grapes & Grain Festival.
The Grapes & Grain Festival takes place Saturday May 31st from 4:00-8:00pm
The Grapes & Grain Festival will take place at the beautiful Ocean Place Resort in Long Branch.
The beer and wine tasting will take place in the Monmouth Room. You can view the layout by clicking on the link ---> Grapes and Grain Layout.
Address: 1 One Ocean Boulevard, Long Branch, NJ
Tickets can be purchased in advance for $40 in advance or $50 at the door. Tickets include four hours of sampling and a souvenir stemless glass.
Participating Craft Beers and Wineries:
Here's the list of participating craft beers and wineries that you'll be sampling from.
- 21st Amendment
- Ballast Point
- Dogfish Head
- Flying Dog
- Full Sail
- Great Divide
- Green Flash
- Hunterdon Brewing
- Left Hand
- Oskar Blues
- River Horse
- Sly Fox
- Canopy Management Purple Cowboy Trailboss Cabernet, Middle Sister Drama Queen Pinot Grigio, Monogamy Cabernet Sauvignon, PromisQous White
- Hess Estates – Hess Select Sauvignon Blanc, Hess Treo, Glen Carlou Chardonnay, Glen Carlou Meritage
- Hope Family Wines – Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon,Treana White, Troublemaker Red, Liberty School Pinot Noir
- Freixenet USA – Gloria Ferrer Pinot Noir, Voveti Prosecco, Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noir, Cordon Negro Brut
- Laird’s – Moletto Prosecco, Saint Verny Le Pinot Noir, Pietrafitta Chianti, Saint Verny Le Chardonnay
- Moet Hennessy – Cape Mentelle Sauvignon Blanc Semillion,Terrazas Reserva Malbec, Chandon Rose, Terrazas Reserva Torrontes
- Rodney Strong – Russians River Pinot Noir, Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Knotty Vines Zinfandel, Sonoma Merlot
- Rutherford Wine Company – Scott Pinot Noir, Rutherford Ranch Sauvignon Blanc, Lander-Jenkins Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon
- TGIC – Kaiken Terrior Torrontes, Norton Reserve Malbec, The Seducer Red Rendevous, Santa Ema Reserve Merlot
- Treasury Wine Estates - Matua Sauvignon Blanc and Chateau St. Jean Cabernet Sauvignon, Penfolds Bin 9, Souverain North Coast Sauvignon Blanc
- Truett-Hurst – Paperboy Mendocino Chardonnay, Paperboy Paso Robles Red Blend, VML Pinot Noir, VML Sauvignon Blanc
- Prestige Wine Imports – Goosebump Velvety Red, Cliffhanger Pinot Grigio Trentino, Stemmari Nero D’Avola, Mezzacorona Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wagner Family of Wine – Conundrum White, Conundrum Red, Mer Soleil Silver Chardonnay, Emmolo Sauvignon Blanc
- Zonin – Butera Cabernet Sauvignon, Masseria Aletmura Fiano IGT, Castello d’Albola Chianti Classico, Zonin Prosecco