EATONTOWN (AP) -- A Monmouth County woman who was severely burned after her apartment caught fire has died from her injuries.

Fire response to a fire at 3 Throckmorton St in Eatontown (Shore Area News Dispatch (SAND)) reports the fire was ruled accidental and originated with an electrical baseboard heater in the bedroom of the Eatontown apartment.

Acting Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni said the blaze broke out on April 10 after midnight.

Firefighters pulled the 69-year-old woman out of the apartment where the fire started. She sustained second- and third-degree burns covering most of her body.

Prosecutors say seven people, including two firefighters, were treated for smoke inhalation and released from Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch.

The building has been deemed uninhabitable.

(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed)