Wired For Sound: From The Newsroom [VIDEO]
- Stuart Chaifetz wired his son, Akien, for sound to catch the antics of these teachers and aides on tape.
- A new report today examines just how far gangs reach in New Jersey.
- Recent NJ college grads are facing fewer job prospects.
- Now that the Nets have left New Jersey, what does the future hold for sports and entertainment in the Garden State.
- The Assembly Budget boss explains today why having hearings are important for the process.
- Kelly Waldron takes a look into just how much of a financial toll having an autistic child takes on families.
- A new poll takes a look at which tax cut plan the public favors.
- Jason Allentoff attended the emotional Tuesday night vigil of a Stafford teen, who died in an ATV crash.
- We have the latest on the "Death Race 2012" scandal.
- A report says that not enough adults are getting proper vaccinations.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting the word "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if you thought parents should be charged for their children's after-school activities. 32% say yes, 51% no and 17% think it should depend on the activity.