Why Don’t Kids Go Outside Anymore?
Dennis and Judi were discussing today's youth and how rare it is to see a group of children playing outside. They created their own top-five list while on the air to explain why it is the way it is.
Here are the top five reasons why children today are not going outside.
1. The popularity of video games.
2. Overprotective parenting.
3. Over-scheduling children's events.
4. Extremely comfortable living conditions in their home.
5. In part because of the internet, children are not used to one-on-one social interaction.