Who Won The VP Debate? From The Newsroom
Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan squared off in the first and only VP debate on Thursday night.
- The debate was often contentious with Biden aggressively arguing his points.
- Governor Christie returned to NJ with a Town Hall Thursday, where he explained why he vetoed the Good Samaritan Bill.
- A new bill would crack down on gang initiation at your child's school.
- Under legislation, lawmakers would have to show up or give up office.
- MVC launches a program that lets parents check on school bus safety for their children.
- The Departments of Transportation and Agriculture have joined forces for a new initiative.
- Monmouth held a homeland security conference on Thursday.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked who you thought won this week's U.S. Senate Debate that was held here at NJ 101.5. 54% gave it to Republican challenger Joe Kyrillos, 23% said Senator Bob Menendez, while another 23% thought it was a draw.