Where Can You Get the Best Fast Food?
Bill Doyle is extremely excited about the opening of New Jersey's first and only Steak 'n Shake. Starting on October 4th, you will be able to visit the state's newest fast food joint in Paramus at the Paramus Park Mall. It may be a drive for some of you, but Bill insists that it's worth it.
Jeff says that his favorite is White Castle. My pick is Five Guys. Ever since they came to Jersey, I've been hooked. My go-to order is a cheeseburger with A1 sauce and jalapeno peppers, regular sized fries and a drink. Guaranteed satisfaction.
What are your favorites? Some of our listeners chimed in on this topic.
- Brian in Holmdel loves Surf Taco.
- Kim in Lakewood and Pat in Martinsville swear by Five Guys.
- Will on the Parkway suggested Bobby's Burger Palace.
- Ed in Chester is hooked on In-N-Out Burger.
- Rob in Galloway's favorite is a fast food chain from the midwest called Carl's Jr.
We would love to hear your suggestions as well. Leave your choice in the comment section below.