What Things Annoy You on NJ’s Roads? [LIST]
There are plenty of things that can grind your gears while driving in a car on NJ's roads. You have people on cell phones, "left-lane dicks" that won't let you pass and of course, let's not forget the stop-and-go traffic.
Eric Scott was filling in for Jim today and asked the listeners what annoys them the most on NJ's roads. Eric mentioned that the side-seat or backseat drivers really annoy him and can put more stress on a driver because they can distract you or make you more nervous behind the wheel.
Here is a quick list from our callers with what annoyed them most on NJ's roads.
- Distracted driving
- People entering highways at a slow rate of speed
- People who don't keep right
- Sunday drivers
- Drivers that overcompensate for bad weather
- People that back up on an exit ramp
- Drivers that pull out in front of you then drive slowly
- Drivers waiting until the last second to get over to access an exit ramp.
- People that drive with their high beams on
- Pedestrians that walk out into traffic with no regard
- Drivers who speed up and wont let you in or out of a lane
- Motorcycle riders driving between the lanes, specifically in traffic.
Keep the list going by giving us your driving annoyances in the comment section below.