Worst song of all time? Bill Doyle and Joe V. debate it
On Monday's Deminski & Doyle Show, we debated what we thought were some of the worst songs we've ever heard. Bill's choice is "Patches" by Clarence Carter, which you could listen to in the video above. My choice is "Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas.
According to Blender Magazine, these are the top ten worst songs of all-time:
- "We Built This City" - Starship, 1985
- "Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus, 1992
- "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" - Wang Chung, 1986
- "Rollin'" - Limp Bizkit, 2000
- "Ice Ice Baby" - Vanilla Ice, 1990
- "The Heart Of Rock & Roll" - Huey Lewis and The News, 1984
- "Don't Worry, Be Happy" - Bobby McFerrin, 1988
- "Party All The Time" - Eddie Murphy, 1985
- "American Life" - Madonna, 2003
- "Ebony And Ivory" - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder, 1982
In your opinion, what is the worst song ever? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You can view the full Blender Magazine list by clicking here.