Weedman Acquitted and More – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Do you have a favorite movie about a recording artist? A couple of movies are in the works about Freddie Mercury of Queen, Janis Joplin, and Tommy James.
4) Do you live in a multigenerational household and how difficult is it?
When your parents get to be that age, do you feel it’s best to take them in or put them in a home? And if you recently graduated college, did you have to move back in with mom and dad?
5) Where is the weirdest place you seen couples having sex? And do you find public sex a turn on or a turn off?
7) How much sleep do you get on a daily basis…now they say that too little sleep can make you fat…along with making you crazy?
8) Have you ever had an encounter with a black bear and do you feel a Hackettstown man should have been charged with a crime for killing young bear with bow and arrow that he says was trying to attack his dog and a friend?
9) One of the items on the ballot is to authorize the state to borrow up to 750 million dollars to make infrastructure improvements to our public and private colleges.
Would you vote yes or no to the borrowing?
11) One city in Jersey is starting an anti bullying program for kids not even in kindergarten…do you feel it’s too early to teach them about bullying?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”