Weaker than the Storm: From the Newsroom
Despite the “Stronger than the Storm” campaign and strong, early poll numbers, it looks like not as many tourist headed to the shore.
- New numbers reveal just how many people headed to the shore post-Sandy.
- As Chris Christie heads into our studios for tonight’s ‘Ask the Governor,’ he owns a huge lead over Barbara Buono.
- Could lower gas price trends continue?
- An update on the Roxbury landfill issue.
- Questions linger about the Seaside Boardwalk fire.
- New details on the Autumn Pasquale murder case.
- Has a NJ high school sports trash talking ban been effective?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s Poll asked if you’ve visited Atlantic City since Sandy; 60 percent said ‘yes,’ 40 percent ‘no.’