Ways to help beat Drug Addiction
On today's show, Dennis & Judi spoke with numerous callers about New Jersey's heroin epidemic. As much as we don't want to believe it, drug addiction is everywhere, and people who are affected need help.
If you are or know someone who is struggling with addiction, check out the links below to find help.
- Steered Straight - committed to providing real-life, motivational messages about drug abuse, gang-involvement and bullying.
- Eat To Beat Drug Addiction: September 24-26 in New Brunswick
- Tigger House Foundation - funding rehabilitation treatment for teenagers and young adults who have become addicted to opiates.
- Nar-Anon Family Groups - primarily for those who know or have known a feeling of desperation concerning the addiction problem of someone very near to you
- Change Addiction Now - is about providing evidence-based programs and evidence-based information for families impacted by addiction and co-occurring illness.