Watchung Bans Grey Thursday – Stiffen Penalties for Looters – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Senator Barbara Buono aims for looters to receive harsher punishment…would you be in favor of stiffening the punishment for looters.
2) Is Thanksgiving too early to start Black Friday? Watchung bans ‘Gray Thursday’ night sales
4) Have you ever had to deal with a child or a relative with a drug problem…or have you ever had a drug problem yourself, and how did you get help for it?
You know by now about Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter having been arrested after OD’ing on heroin at upstate New York college.
5) How many energy drinks do you drink a day…there’s a report that the Caffeinated Drink “5 Hour Energy” was cited in 13 Deaths.
6) Ever catch a peeping tom outside your house…..in Dover, neighbors of one person helped catch a peeping tom with his fly down!
7) Ever curse out a cop, for what reason…and how did that go over?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”