Was It Political Payback? From The Newsroom
Governor Christie faces a political defeat as his Supreme Court nominee, Phil Kwon, is rejected by a Senate Judiciary Committee. The Governor is calling it political payback.
- Governor Christie immediately held a State House press conference to voice his disagreement with the decision.
- A new survey shows that the number of millionaires in New Jersey is growing, as is the divide between rich and poor.
- An interesting new study finds that employers and recruiters spend around 6 seconds looking at a resume before making a decision on it.
- New Jersey's jobless rate held at 9%, but there is some good news.
- A DEP waiver rule is adopted and a lawsuit is filed.
- No press conference for Tim Tebow today as it hits one more snag, but is expected to be officially announced on Monday.
- A report shows that half of NJ adults are missing a college diploma.
- More women are putting off marriage, according to new trends.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts direct to your phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Be prepared for the weekend weather with Alan Kasper's 5 day forecast, which is available anytime with an audio report and Alan's daily blog.
Governor Christie will be in our studios on Monday night at 7PM for this month's "Ask the Governor" program. Leave your questions anytime online. During the broadcast, we will have a live video stream and interactive blog.
Thursday's poll asked if you thought Tebow to the Jets was a good move for the team. 54% said yes.