Valentine’s Day In NJ: From The Newsroom
It’s Valentine’s Day today as we scan across the New Jersey news landscape.
- A slew of gun control bills advance in Trenton.
- President Obama eyes cyber-security.
- A new poll shows support for Senator Menendez is unfazed.
- Most New Jerseyans do not believe the state is back to normal post-Sandy.
- We are still looking for a Sandy story to feature as part of a special news series.
- The Jersey shore fights post-storm perceptions.
- Seaside Heights gets set to begin boardwalk construction.
- A tragic murder takes place in South Africa, with an Olympic hero suspected.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked how you would grade President Obama’s State of the Union Speech. 11% gave an A, 6% B, 14% C, 23% D, while 45% thought it was worthy of an F.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press