Valentine’s Day — Are you in or out?
It's Valentine's Day and I recently asked my listeners where the best places are to enjoy a romantic dinner in New Jersey. Most found the best place is right at home.
- Rich - Stay home and cook her dinner. Don't overpay. Valentine's Day is for amateurs and kids. Appreciate her everyday. This I agree with but then again, I'm cheap.
- Actress, model Laura Madsen - I recommend curling up with your favorite pet(s) and children, ordering in the best pizza and not giving in to a very overly commercialized day of social pressures. It's more fun that way!
- Rich - I don't go out on a holiday. It's to crowded and service is always terrible. I celebrate another day.
Then there are the romantic foodies who DO plan to venture out. Here are some of their recommendations:
- Butch - Trama's in Long Branch
- Stephen - Wawa nothing says lovin like a classic hoagie!
- Mike - Salt Creek Grille in Runsom or Princeton
- Comedian Carlo Bellario - "IL Capriccio in East Hanover. Tell 'em I sent ya."
- Keith - Metro North Grille in Princeton
Where will you be on Valentine's day? Staying in or heading to a New Jersey restaurant?
More from New Jersey 101.5: