US Military Does Damage Control: From The Newsroom
Already strained, relations between US solider and Afghans took a further hit over the weekend, as a "lone wolf" soldier goes on an unauthorized spree, killing 16, including woman and children.
- The incident of a US soldier's killing spree rocks Afghanistan, which is already reeling from strained relations.
- A new poll says that Americans would like to see action from President Obama and Congress on gas prices.
- An alarming trend has emerged of employers requesting facebook passwords from prospective employees.
- Meanwhile, many employers are doing away with unpaid internships.
- More and more wives are earning more than their husbands, according to new data.
- An introduction to the new budget chairman for the NJ Assembly.
- Our own Kelly Waldron chronicles her battle with a medical condition that affects 8.5 million people in the country. It will be highlighted in Kelly's Journey.
- This week's What's So Great About the Garden State focuses on Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts to your cell phone by texting the word "NEWS" to 8900.
Our weekend poll asked if you would support a minimum wage hike in New Jersey. 61% say they would not go for it.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press