Uproar In Paulsboro: From The Newsroom
Paulsboro residents were given the opportunity to speak with officials about the train derailment and subsequent chemical spill.
- The meeting did not turn out as planned.
- How much income would make you happy?
- The first medical pot facility opens in Montclair.
- A Senate hearing was held to go over the utilities performance during Sandy.
- JCP&L is told a rate hike is no guarantee.
- Seaside Heights residents may be able to return next month.
- Manasquan residents respond to Wednesday's massive fire.
- More schools may consider CO detectors in NJ.
- Is a Clarence Clemons day possible?
- An Ocean County high school leads a major Sandy relief effort this weekend.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you would have a problem with paying more for beach access in towns hardest hit by Sandy. There was a lot of feedback on this story. 60% said they would have a problem, 40% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press