Two Brothers Charged With Autumn Pasquale’s Murder – Part of Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Do you think this Football coaches speech to his players crosses the line? Saying even if Jesus and his disciples come in here on Saturday, we are going to f them up and get them the f out of here.” Do you feel anything a coach says in a locker room either prior to or after a game be considered “off limits?”
4) Whatever happened to mischief night?
5) There’s a report that says violations have dropped near red-light cameras…but accidents are up….shouldn’t the cameras be taken down if they make the intersections less safe…and which intersections do you avoid?
6) Have you ever had an encounter with a black bear and do you feel a Hackettstown man should have been charged with a crime for killing young bear with bow and arrow that he says was trying to attack his dog and a friend?
8) Where is the weirdest place you seen couples having sex? And if you drive a truck, have you witnessed much “behind the wheel” copulation?9) How much sleep do you get on a daily basis…now they say that too little sleep can make you fat…along with making you crazy?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”