Tragedy In New Brunswick: From The Newsroom
A New Brunswick community is quiet today after Monday's tragic death of two young boys, who had reportedly gone swimming in the Raritan River and never returned.
- The bodies were found Monday afternoon, which has the New Brunswick area in mourning.
- Controversial Kyleigh's Law was upheld by the State Supreme Court.
- Governor Christie and the NJEA made amends -- for at least one day. He now focuses his attention back to tax cuts.
- Kelly Waldron continues her series on elderly driving, with today's focus on when to hand over the keys.
- Stafford Township is among the NJ municipalities facing a utility rate hike.
- NJ residents reject sales tax on internet purchases.
- The latest from the London Olympics.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
VIDEO OF THE DAY